Angular UI Bootstrap is awesome plugin for angular developer, i got a chance to work with angular UI team and one of my colleague suggested about this Angular UI Bootstrap. Angular UI Bootstrap is very easy to use and has simple directive for common UI problem, like if you are using core bootstrap and need to define tabs ,then you will define tab in html and then call angular controller blahhhh .. but this plugin provide pre-defined directive for tabs and use it pure angular tag, its very handy for angular developer.
You can also check other tutorial of angular,
- Angular UI Bootstrap – Bootstrap components written in AngularJS
- Angular Loading spinner or Preloading image with finally
- Scroll Bar with Dynamic Data Using Angular Directive
- How to integrate swagger with angular
- Simple Modal Box with HTTP service Using Boostrap Angular UI
The only required dependencies are:
- AngularJS (requires AngularJS 1.3.x, tested with 1.3.13).
- Bootstrap CSS (tested with version 3.1.1).
How To Use Angular UI Bootstrap:
Step 1: Download bootstrap UI bundled from Github Angular Bootstrap UI.
Step 2: Include Bootstrap UI file into
Step 3: Declare a dependency on angular application
You can download file from below link: